Please Note: The Janome 230DC Sewing Machine will not be available until August
Janome 230DC Computerised Sewing Machine
Fully Computerised with stitches and settings at the touch of a button. Simple and easy, no fuss threading with the auto needle threader and quick set bobbin.
Light enough to carry to classes, it has plenty of stitch options for creating all kinds of projects, and lots of easy to use features which make sewing a pleasure. It is the machine to grow with your skills and is both suitable for beginners and more experienced sewers.
· 30 Built-in stitches: All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
· 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole: It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
· Start/Stop button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
· Maximum speed controller: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
· Foot pressure adjustment: Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
· Lock stitch feature: Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
· Metal internal frame and metal needle plate: Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading sewing machine brand.
· Extra wide table: The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.