Shop by Products
Workshops, Groups and Classes
Tudor Rose Patchwork is very happy to announce that workshops and group meetings are happening again!!
We have implemented a number of changes to reduce the risks surrounding Covid-19. These include:
1. Reduction of numbers in the Workshop and Studio and rearrangement of the layout of desks to allow for social distancing.
2 .The need to wear a facemask if standing or talking to another customer (or the tutor). If sitting down then the facemask can be removed.
3. Our need to take your temperature to be sure that you are not running a temperature before you are escorted to the room at the start of the day.
We are also comfortable that the "Rule of Six" (from 14th September) will not apply to our workshops and group meetings as we provide training in a business environment. While there is always a social element to all of our workshops and group meetings, the objective of the workshop or group meeting is to further knowledge about a topic and that is training.
Notes for Clubs and Classes:
- Examples of the kind of work produced in workshops are displayed either in the shop or in the workshop for at least one month prior to the class.
- Course fees do not usually include materials required for the course.
- Any items specifically required for a course can be purchased from the shop during the month prior to the course or often from the tutor on the day.
If you are booking 2 places or more for a workshop please give us details of the second person, at the checkout, so we know who is coming on the day.
Want to attend a class but don't have a sewing machine? Not a problem. You can hire one of our machines from just £10 for the day. Call us on 01234 824983 to book.